Published on January 27th, 2017 | by admin0
Best Practices on Global Entrepreneurship Support
This post is also available in: Macedonian
We are pleased to present you the results of the research and it’s brochure of best practices on entrepreneurship development and support in global frames. Enjoy and empower yourself while reading here.
This brochure takes the discussion of what constitutes successful local entrepreneurship support frameworks further and seeks to provide a gateway for further exchange of good practices on this topic. It presents a criteria list that has emerged from CEFE worldwide partner’s work on youth entrepreneurship, the academic debate and the work of practitioners. Its three dimensions are: opportunity creation, entrepreneurship education and start-up support.
The research was created in the frames of the project “Global Exchange and Training for Youth Employment Services” www.getyesproject.com that:
- created global best practices research;
- produced innovative training materials on topics: entrepreneurship, social entrepreneurship, innovations, employability skills, project management and rural entrepreneurship;
- created and inspired 20 new CEFE trainers for the world;
- inspired and trained more than 250 youth together in project partner countries: Germany, Macedonia, The Philippines, Jamaica and Chile;
- created a sustainable partnerships with local and state institutions and organizations for supporting entrepreneurship and
- build capacities of CEFE centers in the project partner countries