Published on November 24th, 2020 | by admin0
Second meeting as part of the project “SE4Y –Social entrepreneurship for youth” – Erasmus + KA205 – Strategic partnership for youth
On 17th November 2020, a second meeting was held as part of the project “SE4Y –Social entrepreneurship for youth” – Erasmus + KA205 – Strategic partnership for youth. The meeting was held online through the ZOOM platform, and representatives from all the project partners were present at the meeting.
The main topics were discussed at the meeting:
- Intellectual output 1 “Social Business Roadmap for creating social enterprise in 10 steps” – providing common templates, specific guidelines for the finalization of the IO1.
- Distribution of activities and tasks, and review of the developed material
- Deadlines for each activity implementation
- Discussion and questions (on project’s activities or other relevant issues)
- Next virtual meeting for the IO1 implementation and next steps
All the partners agreed upon the next activities, the deadlines, and the task distribution. The next meeting is going to be held on 15th December 2020.
This project aims to equip young people with specific competencies and skills to run their own social enterprises.