Published on December 2nd, 2015 | by admin0
Global Exchange and Training for Youth Employment Services
Project acronym: GET – YES
Financed by: EU Erasmus plus Program
K2 action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
Implementer: CEFE Macedonia
CEFE International GmbH, Germany
Business Works Limited, Jamaica
Plataforma Áurea, Chile
Philippine CEFE Network Foundation, Philippines
Main goal: to foster cooperation, exchanges, upgrade and roll out of good practices between the participating organizations specialized in employment generation, thus enhancing their capacities for reduction of youth unemployment, professionalization of youth workers and support of entrepreneurship.
– to raise the capacities of partner organizations dealing with youth, through exchange of best practices of youth employment, human resource capacity building;
– to launch, test and implement youth work practices such: training tools, modules and methods for socio-professional development for 20 youth workers and trainers (member of the organizations in the Consortium), and methods promoting acquisition/improvement of competences of 200 young unemployed people (50% of them with fewer opportunities) after 1 year, around 50% will be employed;
– to develop compendium whit training modules and brochure of best practices for combating youth unemployment;
– to promote strategic cooperation between youth organizations and organizations in the education and training fields, as well with representatives from business and labor market;
– to enhance the management, innovation and internationalization of youth organizations in Partner countries.