Published on December 5th, 2020 | by admin0
Global Exchange and Training for Youth Employment Services 2
The main motivation behind this project is to foster the cooperation, exchange and upgrade of good practices between project countries with a final vision – new quality jobs trough creation of entrepreneurship mindset and culture among economical actors in the societies.
GET YES 2 is a partnership between 6 partners from 6 countries worldwide: Venezuela, Turkey, Philippines, Bulgaria, Uganda and N. Macedonia. It is a 24 months’ capacity building project in the field of youth.
The main aim is to build the know-how and technical capacities of the six partners, and by that to create new trainers, standards for working, exchange of experience, and through the created services to encourage young entrepreneurs to create new jobs. As added value is the standardization and networking among CEFE centers around the world.
The achievement is set through the objectives of the project:
- Professional cooperation between existing and new CEFE centers
- Exchange of good practices
- Improving the quality and recognition of youth work by using proven experiential methodology – CEFE, creation of at least 5 standardized and certified training programs, and collaboration with at least 2 public and private institutions in each country;
- Producing a research for the eco system and analyze the training needs of youth and institutions of skills for creating enterprises;
- Creation of technical tool for capacity building, such as a platform with materials and tests for retention of skills, and creation of platform for centralized monitoring and evaluation for all CEFE countries;
- To create and coach 24 new skilled and licensed CEFE trainers,
- To train at least 300 youth, 50% of them with fewer opportunists, in all 6 partner countries.
- To give inside in the general use of the platforms, the number of evaluated youth participants and the success rate of trainings for youth.
- Promotion and understanding the Erasmus+ Programme and the opportunities
The main expected results are:
(a) Identification and analysis the regional needs in the field of self-employment and creation of jobs;
(b) Creation and implementation of an ICT tools and Training Programs to improve the level of entrepreneurial skills and the knowledge of young people in the process of opening their business;
(c) Creation of 24 new CEFE trainers and 3 entrepreneurship centers in the world, that will impact the competitiveness of the economies;
(d) Support strategic partnership between partner organizations and other economical actors that supports the creation of new jobs and firms;
The project is expected to impact significantly on participating organizations, young people, policy makers, local communities, as its major objective is to narrow the existing knowledge gap, provide awareness on key concepts and opportunities and equip young entrepreneurs with the needed tools to pursue successful entrepreneurial activity.
Erasmus+ Official web site
CEFE Macedonia web site
CEFE Macedonia (www.cefe.mk) is an organization formed in 2008 in Skopje, R. Macedonia and we work mainly with economical actors for promoting and raising entrepreneurship and self-employability skills. We collaborate with organizations which support entrepreneurship activities aiming to create improved entrepreneurial eco system.