Published on August 13th, 2020 | by admin0
“Experiential Learning for Education Through Sports” Project
- Name of the project: “Experiential Learning for Education Through Sports” Project
- Program: Erasmus+ Sport
- Coordinator Organization: Deneyimsel Eğitim Merkezi Derneği – DeM (Turkey)
- Partners organizations: CEFE Macedonia, Champions Factory Sports Club (Bulgaria), ODTIZ Institute for Education and Inclusion (Slovenia), TED Sports Club (Turkey)
CEFE Macedonia is part of the new project Experiential Learning for Education Through Sports funded by the Erasmus + program of the European Union. The Project aims to contribute to the enhancement of education in and through sports based on experiential learning methodology with a special focus on skills development.
- To improve experiential learning-based educational capacities of sport and youth organizations & their staff that are using sport as a tool.
- To develop experiential learning-based tools and methods for sports activities in order to increase the educational potential of sports activities.
The target groups of this project Youth and sports organizations that are using sport in their activities, their staff, and young people with fewer opportunities who are participating in these sports activities.
CEFE Macedonia as an organization that is part of this project in its methodology uses experiential exercises and tools that have elements of sports games through which entrepreneurial competencies are created.