Published on March 31st, 2015 | by Stefan Spasenovski0
3. EVS + SVE – Sustainable entrepreneurship Values through E-learning , Period of realization: February 2015 – January 2016.
This post is also available in: Macedonian
Financed by: Greek National Agency under KA1 Erasmus +
Implemented by: Solidarity Tracks – Greece www.tamonopatia.org + 11 partner organizations, which are active in volunteering in 11 countries: Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine, Greece, Spain, France, Tunisia, Poland, Georgia and FYR Macedonia (CEFE Macedonia).
Period of realization: February 2015 – January 2016.
Target Group: Youth workers, mentors, supervisors & EVS project managers active in European Voluntary Service from partner organizations.
– A contact-making event, lasting 2 days, held in Lefkas, Greece.
– A Training course of 10 days, hold in Lefkas, Greece
– A training course of 9 days hold in Romania,
– A training course of 6 days, hold in Lefkas, Greece
– Giving the youth workers, the staff and the experts of the partner organizations, the opportunity to obtain new knowledge, skills and competences about notions of the e-learning within the framework of informal education and about uses of modern methods of learning in the sector of young people’s informal education (methods based on virtual technologies) with a view to update and improve their own working process.
– Promoting the adoption of innovative practices within the frame of EVS and the education in the sustainable entrepreneurship, by working out learner-tailored and teamwork-centered paths of learning and making smart use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) and of free educational resources, in a broader context of an open, accessible learning to everyone.
– Allowing the beneficiaries of EVS to develop their personal competences in the course of their service and join in an educational process which facilitates their transition from the world of volunteering into the professional world, by means of modules of e-learning which help them to acquire skills commensurate to their own needs (personal and professional), ensuring thus their potential as active citizens.
– Creating an innovative tool of identifying and validating the knowledge, skills and competences acquired by non formal education, through e-learning.
– Improving the capacities / competences of the partner-organizations which are active in the volunteering field as well as in the education in entrepreneurship, making use of the potential of e-learning and particularly of the “Moodle” application.
– Improving the participation in the learning process and boosting the ties between international volunteering and the “employability” (improving the potential for young people to land a real job, by working out a high quality system of continuous on-line education).