Објавено на август 7th, 2018 | од admin0
Call for Training of Trainers in Istanbul
There is an ancient Chinese proverb: “Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to catch fish and you feed him for a lifetime.” Training the trainer is like teaching a man to fish. Train one trainer and they have the ability to impart their knowledge on many within their target groups or organization.
CEFE Macedonia, together with its partners of the project “Experiential Pedagogy of the Oppressed” are organizing an International Long-Term Training for Trainers Program in the frame of an Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnership Project funded by Turkish National Agency.
The program aims to deliver an advanced level training program on experiential learning to adult educators working with refugees.
The long term program will consist of 4 phases;
- Training of Trainers Program: 15-21 October 2018 Istanbul
- Distance Learning Process: November 2018 – January 2019
- Practicing in Local Training Programs: February – June 2019
- Evaluation Meeting: 06-12 July 2019 Macedonia
The training is organized under the frame of Erasmus+ Program. Board & Lodging Costs, Visa Costs and Travel Costs will be covered by the project.
The most measurable benefits from this opportunity are:
- Aquire and experience an innovative material and approaches to working with refugees
- Sharp your skills in facilitating and managing trainings
- Become a part of the pool of trainers that works with refugees
- Networking with likeminded participants which have many things to share
- Experience in the Erasmus+ framework
- Cooperation with reliable partners from Turkey, Macedonia, Greece, Italy and Bulgaria
- Certificate for achievement issued by project partners
There is certainly a benefit to leveraging the investment in training in this way, but what about the hidden benefits? These hidden benefits may show up in unexpected ways, not only for the trainers but for the organizations as well:
- Build self-confidence of the trainer by allowing them to take on a new or expanded role
- Help trainers feel comfortable managing touch topics
- Ensure the trainer effectively communicates key messages related to course material
- Put the training into the context of the organization and improve the relevancy
- Ensure trainers understand and utilize interactive/experiential delivery techniques properly
- Use an internal resource to train other employees and can help form new alliances and teams
- Help trainees feel more comfortable in sharing
Deadline: 16 August 2018 19:00 CET
- Resident in one of the following countries; Bulgaria, Greece, Macedonia, Italy and Turkey.
- Over 18 years old.
- Has at least 3 years of experience in adult education as trainer/facilitator.
- Has at least 1 year of experience in working with refugees.
- At least B1 level of English according to European Language Levels.(Enough to run a debriefing session in English)
- Available to join all the phases of the program.
- Motivated to learn and improve own educator competences.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Please download the Call for Participants Document and read carefully.
- Please download the Application Form Word Document and fill it.
- Please fill the online form on the right of this page and upload your CV and the Application Form Word Document to the online form and submit your application.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS
- Mustafa Erdogan – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jovan Stalevski – email@example.com