Објавено на август 15th, 2016 | од admin0
Повик за експерти за креирање претприемачки обуки
This post is also available in: English
Овој повик е интернационален и ви го доставуваме оригинален на англиски јазик.
CEFE Macedonia, as a coordinator, and its partners, are implementing a capacity building project named “Global Exchange and Training for Youth Employment Services” www.getyesproject.com which aims to foster cooperation, exchanges, upgrade and roll out of good practices between the participating organizations specialized in employment generation. Thus enhancing their capacities for reduction of youth unemployment, professionalization of youth workers and support of entrepreneurship.
Project is co-funded by the European Union Erasmus + Program under the Key Action 2: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices.
Partners in the project: CEFE International GmbH, Germany; Business Works Limited, Jamaica; Plataforma Áurea, Chile; Philippine CEFE Network Foundation, Philippines.
With this call we aim to achieve these project objectives:
- Developed training materials to serve as a capacity building tool for the participating organizations and to be used in their future empowerment of young people.
- The developed training materials will be used to train > 250 young unemployed people in the second half of 2016 in Macedonia, Chile, Philippines, Germany and Jamaica. (Pilot trainings includes training workshops, 20 to 25 people, which normally last four days at least).
To ensure the quality of the design of the workshops CEFE Macedonia is now looking for experts who can design training materials for the intended pilot trainings based on specific learning objectives and to identify and close specific performance gaps.
The experts are expected to be able to design training in the following types of subject area and can be delivered either in the EU or other parts of the world:
- Training course: Social Entrepreneurship
- Training course: Green Business
- Training Course: Sparking Innovation and Creativity
- Training Course: Business Start up
- Training Course: Employability Skills
The experts who carry out the design of the training will be expected to:
- Design the overall course content.
- Coordinate with other subject matter experts as necessary in order to obtain the content for the training.
- Uses the methods of experiential and non-formal learning where the theoretical input is minimal.
The training design experts should be able to provide the following outputs:
- Training PPT – the PPT that contains the content presented to training participants;
- Instructor’s manual – the manual guiding the instructor on key learning points to emphasize and which schedules the training in detail;
- Participant hand-outs – provided to the participants to guide their learning;
- Other material and equipment supporting the training activity as necessary;
Profile of Training Design Expert
Applicants should have:
- At least five years’ experience in designing training, preferably for entrepreneurship learning, or for companies;
- Be able to design the training in English;
- Have at least five years’ experience or knowledge of the business environment in one or more of the following regions: (EU, Balkans, Caribbean region, South Americas, South-East Asia)
The applicants must have the following technical and professional capacity to perform the contract:
- A minimum of five years’ experience in developing this type of services (service A) as described in the terms of reference.
All interested Applicants must submit:
- CV of the expert;
- Cover letter, indicating the expert area applied for and outlining how the applicant’s skills, experience and background match the requirements of the call.
- Training Proposal/Plan consisting of:
- Title of Training Proposal
- Training Objectives
- Course Outline
- Target Participants
- Training Methods
- Training Aids and Equipment
- Evaluation Strategies/ How should be evaluated?
- Financial offer for service A
Applicants will be shortlisted according to their experience and relevance to the project partners ongoing activities. The shortlisted candidates will then be interviewed by a member of the Consortium or CEFE Macedonia.
Submission of application
All documents must be submitted to CEFE Macedonia evaluation committee according the Deadline (18th August 2016) for submission of CVs in the time table at:
Subject: Training design expert for GET YES (your name and surname)
Please find more info about the topics and application process in the official Terms of reference Training Design Expert
Application deadline: 18.08.2016